Friday, January 23, 2015

So Many Happy Spots Today!!


3 happy spots today! I am so lucky!

Today, I got to judge the school's spelling bee. I did it last year and I LOVED it. Such a fun event. I had so much fun today, and I so enjoyed participating.

Later, I got a sweet gift from Diana. She was spreading happiness earlier in the year, and I was one of the lucky people who commented on her post. My follow through will be to treat my commenters to a special gift too. Watch out, Maki, Amy, Cecile, John and Amy... Erin, Kevin and Shane--hey, you never know! Here is my pretty bracelet from the lovely Diana (layered with the bracelet from Kristin!):


My third happy spot is bringing these two sweet kids on their first mass transit ride on the Atlanta MARTA! They thought it was so cool!!





Here they are at the Hot Chocolate 5K packet pick up! They are so excited! 



No comments:

Post a Comment