Monday, January 12, 2015

365/12--Brooklyn & Running

I had a fairly normal day--getting back to my normal routine after the week away.  I also have been sick with a terrible cough, and lost voice ever since I finished the half marathon Sunday.

When I got back Sunday night, my son was listening to me talk about the race, and he decided that he wants to start running 5K's with me. So I also signed all three of us up for the Hot Chocolate 5K in two weeks. J is away that weekend, so it's just me and the twins, but we should have a lot of fun!

I also registered for my next half! The Atlanta Public Half Marathon in March!! So excited.

As 9 pm rolled around, I started feeling worse and worse, and headed up to bed, but my sweet dog Brooklyn came with me to snuggle and this was a very happy spot of my day--even though I didn't feel well.


No comments:

Post a Comment